- UBC Broadcast: Masks required in UBC public indoor spaces until June 30 (Apr. 20)
- UBC Broadcast: COVID-19 update: Maintaining masks in UBC public indoor spaces (Mar. 10)
- UBC Broadcast: Changes to UBC’s COVID-19 Rapid Testing Program (Feb. 28)
Winter Session Term 2 Update
- UBC Broadcast: COVID-19 — In-person classes for Winter Session, Term 2 (Jan. 26)
- UBC Faculty of Medicine Broadcast: Community Update from Dean Dermot Kelleher (Jan. 13)
- UBC Broadcast: COVID-19 — Update on Winter Session, Term 2 (Jan. 12)
- UBC Faculty of Medicine Broadcast: Preparations for Winter Session Term 2 (Dec. 22)
- UBC Broadcast: COVID-19 — Planning for 2021/22 Winter Session, Term 2 (Dec. 22)
Virtual Education Resource Hub
- Browse the resource hub to find resources and tools for faculty to design and deliver online classes.
Support for Teaching Remotely
- Learn about resources for faculty to transition to online classes and assessments at UBC’s Keep Teaching website.
- UBC Center of Teaching, Learning and Technology
Faculty Teaching in the MD Undergraduate Program
Find teacher support and information relating to running online sessions through Faculty Development, including:
- How to deliver lectures online
- How to conduct small group interactive sessions online
- How to get support for teaching in an online environment
- Updates from the Undergraduate Medical Education (UGME) COVID-19 taskforce
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Resources
- Browse the resource hub to view resources about COVID-19 offered by UBC CPD and other education providers.